We’re here to help.
We are closely monitoring the evolving situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) and taking the necessary steps to help protect the safety and well-being of our customers and employees. As new developments emerge, we will share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively. We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.
We are experiencing higher than normal call volumes and longer wait times. We apologize for any inconvenience and ask for your understanding as we work to serve all of our customers.
Please take advantage of our online digital tools and resources for your mortgage needs as we continue to adapt to this ever changing environment.
Resources to keep you connected and safe.
• If you've been financially impacted by COVID-19 and need help making your mortgage payment, please fill out this form. There is no need to supply any supporting documentation at this time, but you may be asked for documentation/information at a later date. If you qualify for assistance, we will notify you in writing within one week by mail. If we need additional information from you to proceed with offering assistance, we will notify you both in writing and will call and/or email you within the next 14 days advising what documentation/information is needed.
• If your hardship is due to a different issue, please visit our Mortgage Assistance page to see what options may be available for you and the documents and information you need to provide.
• Make sure you’ve created an online account so you’ll have all the tools you need to manage your mortgage anytime, from anywhere. You can make a payment, check your payment activity, see important documents, and more.
• Download the Carrington Quick Pay™ mobile app to make a payment or access your account information from your phone or mobile device.
• Get helpful prevention tips and follow updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to keep you and your family healthy and safe.
• Beware of scams since criminals often take advantage of situations like these to impersonate companies, charities or government agencies. Keep an eye out for suspicious-looking or sounding emails, text messages, or phone calls. A Carrington team member will never ask you for your account username or password.
What we’re doing for our customers and employees.
• We are taking every measure to keep our employees safe and healthy so they can continue to serve you.
• Carrington expects higher call volume and some disruptions to inbound call operations during this situation, so please be patient with our customer representatives and use online self-service options if you can.
• We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and keep this page updated as new information becomes available.