Building Business Together
Carrington Mortgage Services – Mortgage Lending Division prides itself on being your partner and earning your trust and confidence to offer a wide variety of home loan options for your buyers. We offer a superior, streamlined lending experience with expanded home financing options for first time, move-up and credit challenged borrowers.
Our pledge to builders includes:
- Loan programs for a full spectrum of borrowers
- Concierge level service to both you and your buyers including:
- Same day prequalification for your customers
- Prequalification certificates for your buyer
- Personalized service to help your customer complete the loan application and streamline the application process
- 24/7 access and communication with your Loan Officer throughout the process
The Carrington portfolio of products includes:
- FHA Loans - Federally insured loans for borrowers with FICO scores as low as 500 with a 10% down payment, and down payments as low as 3.5% with FICO scores as low as 580
- VA Loans - 100% financing available exclusively to active duty military, Veterans and spouses of deceased military members
- Jumbo Loans - Loans up to $3 million for high-value properties
- Fixed Rate Loans - Loans with an interest rate that never changes, providing less risk for the consumer
- Conventional Loans - Loan programs available with features, terms and benefits to meet our customers' specific needs
- Carrington Flexible AdvantageSM (Non-Prime Loans) - Loans for consumers with lower credit scores, high debt-to-income ratios, who are self-employed or who have had a recent credit event*
- USDA Loans - Loan product for those in an eligible rural area as defined by USDA
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) Loans - Loan that offers a low introductory rate for a period of 5, 7 or 10 years before it adjusts up to market rate
Carrington has national community and centralized locations in your area. Contact us by submitting the short form on this page or by calling (877) 469-5781 to learn more.
*Recent credit events include but are not limited to bankruptcy, short sale, foreclosure, and/or a history of late payments.